WWW.SKULLFORGESCENICS.ETSY.COM

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blackwater Bridge

During my time at Privateer, I made a ton of terrain for No Quarter battle reports and conventions. Those of you who have been to the Lock & Load shows will have seen some of it, but I figured it was time I posted it here. (I'm honestly surprised that it took me this long to put it up.)



This 6'x4' table is set in the Cygnaran city of Caspia. The city contains numerous bridges that cross its canals, and they all have a "London Bridge" design to them. That is, they have houses and building constructed along the length of the bridge. 


The challenge for this table was to make it visually interesting, with multiple levels so it wasn't just a "corridor" from one side of the bridge to the other. It was designed with a lower, older rail bridge and a higher stone bridge which would have been added-on as the city grew.












  











  



'Til next time!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah. That more or less defines "awesome".

    FMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome & nice to see the whole terrain piece! More! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic table, I love all the little details, and that train is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is masterpiece!!!
    Best regards,
    Bart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I officially give up making scenery.

    I have some supplies I need to send you.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.